Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 2zq8s3c
Eric
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful Near15
Paul Wesley
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 23kagwg
Damon
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful 24pjt4p
Stats

Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful   Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:59 am

Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful, indeed

Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful Detail11

Details has released a tease of its May cover featuring True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgard in all his high hair, borderline tan glory. The issue hits stands April 13, so you’ll have to wait to read about The Male Multiple Orgasm until then. (That’s a separate cover line. I felt the need to clarify.) You can, however, now go to the magazine’s website for a sneak peek at more images of Skarsgard. I’ve gone on record before saying I prefer him in long-sleeve shirts with heavage, but that shot of his muscles bulging in a black T-shirt is making me reconsider. As far as what’s actually said in the piece about the HBO show, which returns June 13 for season 3, here are the teases we’ve received:
On auditioning for True Blood: “I thought, ‘Oh, vampires — I don’t know, but then they said Alan Ball was behind it, and I was a huge fan of Six Feet Under and American Beauty. I auditioned on tape from my hotel room in Mozambique.”

The audition was actually for the part of Bill Compton, which went to Stephen Moyer. “Alex wasn’t quite right for Bill,” recalls Ball, “but I remember that he was giant and also beautiful. So when it came time to cast Eric, I thought of him.”

On a 15-month stint in the Swedish marines: “Sweden is probably one of the three countries least likely to get in a war, so the military’s pretty safe,” he concedes. The flip side of that is that many missions were downright stultifying. Imagine conducting round-the-clock surveillance of a radio antenna for four days. “You couldn’t talk or move,” Skarsgard recalls. “You had to piss in a bottle. It gave me a lot of time to think about things. I realized I missed being onstage and on a set.”
Source
Back to top Go down

Alexander Skarsgard 'Details' cover: Giant and beautiful
Page 1 of 1