Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 2zq8s3c
Eric
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown Near15
Paul Wesley
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 23kagwg
Damon
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 24pjt4p
Stats

Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown Empty
PostSubject: Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown   Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:39 am

Furbangers Unite! True Blood’s Joe Manganiello Teases Eric & Alcide Throwdown 2ege4vp

Sorry, Taylor Lautner. You've officially been replaced by Joe Manganiello (Alcide) as the hottest WILF (Werewolf I'd Like to...ya know!). It's not you, it's us. No hard feelings, OK?

While we're on the subject, Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) might want to watch his back, too. Not that we're replacing that sexy vamp—but things are about to get a little heated between Alcide and the sheriff.

And yes, Sookie (Anna Paquin) is involved—did you even need to ask?!

Once again Sookie is tearing apart the men of True Blood—the little cutie can't help it!

"Obviously, Bill and Sookie have been having some problems, and Alcide is in a very interesting position as far as all of that goes," Joe tells us. "And Eric steps into the mix as well." Dun-dun-dun!

Joe elaborates coyly: "Werewolves and vampires don't like each other to begin with. You will wind up seeing Eric and Alcide together at some point. When I was being cast, I heard that they were looking for somebody as tall or taller than Alex because they wanted somebody who could square off against him. I'll just say that."

Bah! No harm must come to these two beautiful bodies—that's all we ask! Shirtless and oiled up is OK. Are you hearing this, Alan Ball?

Poor Alcide's cuckoo-bananas ex, Debbie (Brit Morgan), is going to continue wreaking havoc in his life, too. "Everybody has that psycho ex that will not go away, right?" Joe jokes.

And get ready, furbangers—Joe's favorite nickname for you Alcide fans—because there's some fab werewolfy fun in this Sunday's ep, including some explanations for last week's group howler.

Werewolves transform, says Joe, when there are "drastic changes in mood, a full moon and also when wolves around you start changing. It's hard not to change when everyone's changing around you."

Don't change too much, Joe. We love you just the way you are.

Are you a furbanger or fangbanger?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1