Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 2zq8s3c
Eric
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return Near15
Paul Wesley
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 23kagwg
Damon
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return 24pjt4p
Stats

'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return Empty
PostSubject: 'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return   'True Blood's' Joe Manganiello teases Alcide's 'down and dirty' return I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:42 am

We haven't seen the hottest werewolf on "True Blood" for a couple episodes now. Are you going through were-drawal?

No worries! We caught up with Joe Manganiello at the EW Pre-Emmy and Women in Film party, where he's rooting on Alan Ball and his cast mates in their first Emmy nomination for Outstanding Drama Series (even if it's for the season before he joined the show). And, he tells us he'll be back before the current season ends.

"I will continue that conversation with Sookie," Manganiello tells Zap2it. "And I'll be back to Bon Temps to handle some unfinished business."

Viewers will remember that Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Alcide were getting pretty intimate right before he had to dash off to attend to family business.

When we asked him what else we can expect from his return, he replied, "It will be me and some vampires getting down and dirty."

Currently, a shirtless Manganiello appears on the cover of EW's Sexy Beasts issue, but he tells us he'll be fully outfitted for Sunday's (August 29) Emmy show wearing a specially made tux by designer Joseph Abboud.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1