Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance!   'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 am

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Has A 'True Blood' Pitch: A Katherine And Eric Romance!

San Diego is about to be taken over by vampires — and this time around, it's not just one's who sparkle in the sun. That's right, at Comic-Con 2010, two of Hollywood Crush's most favorite groups of TV bloodsuckers — the casts of "Vampire Diaries" and "True Blood" — will be fanging around.

With all of these gorgeous faces and their makers (i.e. Kevin Williamson and Alan Ball) in one giant convention hall, we're desperately hoping it will help help further an idea formed in the MTV Newsroom from Miss Elena Gilbert herself, Nina Dobrev.

You see, even though she is loyal to the people of Mystic falls, Nina admits to being a giant fan of "True Blood." When asked who her favorite character was on the HBO series, she didn't hesitate to respond. "Eric!" she exclaimed in reference to hottie mc hottie Alexander Skarsgard. "Because he's not on 'The Vampire Diaries' — I already get to play with those boys on set and as Elena and Katherine — so it would be fun to be on 'True Blood' and to be with the bad boy on 'True Blood.'"

While calling Eric "tall and scary," Nina then interrupted herself with this brilliant brainstorm: "You know what? I would like to merge ['Vampire Diaries' and 'True Blood']. I want Katherine and Eric to be together." In the video above, you can hear us respond, "that would be amazing" (because, really, it WOULD BE) and Nina agreed. "That would be fun!"

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1