Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2    'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:09 am

'The Vampire Diaries' at Comic-Con: Abs, Wolves and Season 2  2010-vd-ccon

If you thought the Vampire Diaries panel at Comic-Con would become a debate over Ian Somerhalder vs. Paul Wesley, you're only partially right.

The cast and producers of The Vampire Diaries also gave details on season 2, including the return of Katherine, Jeremy's fate and Tyler Lockwood's big secret.

Here are the highlights:

-Jeremy will wake up from his pill-popping cliffhanger at the start of season 2, though producers wouldn't reveal if he comes back human or vampire.

-Mayor Lockwood may be dead, but his wife, the one who was all-too-eager to flirt with Damon, will take over the town of Mystic Falls.

-Confirming what people who follow the books already know, executive producer Kevin Williamson did say that we will see a transformation this season with Tyler Lockwood, who is a werewolf. However, they will definitely try to avoid making it corny or too similar to other werewolves like Alcide on True Blood or Jacob in Twilight.

-The stars like the flashbacks, and Paul Wesley even suggested an '80s flashback to see him and Lexi dancing to bad music. The executive producers promised that flashbacks will continue to be a big part of the story.

-The producers give the honors of best hair and best abs to Paul Wesley. However, on the topic of which Salvatore is the better kisser, star Nina Dobrev wouldn't say. The luckiest girl on TV doesn't kiss and tell.

-Additionally, a video preview for season 2 was shown that featured Katherine (or Elena) choking Bonnie, Stefan choking Katherine (or Elena), Katherine (or Elena) stabbing Stefan and Damon telling Stefan that he kissed Elena (but he really kissed Katherine). Clearly season 2 is going to have some very complicated issues to work out with separating Katherine and Elena's actions.

The Vampire Diaries returns September 9.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1