Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 2zq8s3c
Eric
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints Near15
Paul Wesley
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 23kagwg
Damon
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints 24pjt4p
Stats

‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints Empty
PostSubject: ‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints   ‘Vampire Diaries’ crew drop season two hints I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Exec producers Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec offered few spoilers when moderator Marcos Siega rattled off a list of questions he had about The CW's genre soap "The Vampire Diaries."

Responses ranged from "I'm not going to say" to "possibly," but to quell the crowd's disappointment in the lack of new information from the gatekeepers, a never-before-seen teaser of the Season 2 premiere -- which wrapped shooting the day before -- was shown, ending the light-hearted panel on an anticipatory note.

The highlight was Katherine (or Elena) admitting to Damon: "The truth is, I never loved you." Then you see an unhappy Damon violently throw down a glass. A natural reaction if you were caught in his situation, wouldn't you think?

Some plot points did surface, including one that could prove problematic.

When Siega asked about the possibility of seeing Stefan speaking to Katherine but believing she was Elena, Williamson revealed that "Katherine and Stefan [do] come face to face [in the first episode back]." Speaking of Katherine, according to Williamson, there's more to her backstory: "There's another part of the story we haven't shown you."

Plec shared some info on Jeremy's fate. "He's either going to wake up alive or he's going to wake up dead. But he is going to wake up," she said. Read into that what you will.

Williamson also made mention that Stefan would be accepting his identity. "One of the things that Stefan will come to terms with is the fact that he's a vampire, and that includes drinking blood," he said.

And like "Twilight" and "True Blood," "Diaries" has a werewolf element crucial to the series. Now that things are progressing for Tyler, whose family (the Lockwoods) has a curse he isn't yet aware of, the first werewolf image may be seen sooner than you think.

"It'll happen [some time] in the first order," Williamson said.

Much of the session catered to the fans and also showcased the cast and crew's good rapport. When Siega asked about Stefan being "stuck in the closet," the panelists couldn't take hte question seriously. Wesley went along with it to the amusement of the crowd and finally said, "I'm going to come out of the closet."

"[Kevin just] said, 'Marcos, thanks for ruining the big twist,' " Somerhalder said, laughing.

Who was most unlike their character, who had the best hair (Paul Wesley) and who was the better kisser ("I guess I'm the lucky one, I get to make out with them both," Dobrev answered diplomatically) only scratched the surface.

"Earlier today, I wrote on both their hands. Team Elena [on Wesley's] and Team Katherine [on Somerhalder's]," Dobrev said, holding up their wrists as proof.

A fun moment during the panel was when Somerhalder shared that he could wear the vampire fangs and speak normally.

"I can recite the Gettysburg address [while wearing] mine," he declared.

The panelists urged him to prove his statement (and intelligence) and Somerhalder obliged, "Four score and seven years ...," proving he wasn't just a pretty face.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1