Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 2zq8s3c
Eric
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair Near15
Paul Wesley
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 23kagwg
Damon
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
 Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 24pjt4p
Stats

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair Empty
PostSubject: Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair    Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Photos and Description of the Forks vacation farmhouse rental 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 10, covered porches, firepit, BBQ
Come and stay at Jacob’s House for a great time at reasonable rates. Sam and Emily’s Apartment: has a King bed, full kitchen, bath, living room with a futon. Sam and Emily's room decorated in red and just the room for the wolf pack leader. Lots of privacy and space. Jacob Black’s Apartment has two queen beds, and bunk beds. Sleeps six. The apartment has a kitchenette, full bathroom, and a sitting area. Whole house for up to 10 people to enjoy the privacy of the entire house and yard.

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair Eb5aa5a0ebdaa4acd12d6b0df907629e91fef942
Billy Blacks room

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair F3a668c9f38669c5677468ccdeaaa302d5e4a146
Sam and Emily's room, fit for the leader of the pack

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 7a0194557a61955928b163d1db0782d38231797b
Sam and Emily's living room

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair D3281343d3e8124fc8166e9ddae202938a7e11c0
Living room with Bella's futon

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair B7edb81bb79db9176f566313ffb547550909224d
Jacob's Room better known as the Wolf Lair

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair Dd6b298cddeb2880e14d6638c08ca0b1eefa2b8e
Jacob's bedroom, look at his torn clothes

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 384d05d3389d04dfaad76487d82a5c37c6a675cf
Kitchenette in Jacob's apartment, his room is down the hall

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair A01417bfa06416b39357688ed7778633e5cb79da
Jacob Black's front yard

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair B716856cb7c684603da263dac4d721dbe497a83b
Back yard and picnic area

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair 435871eb43c870e7488266cee6287707c098ac47
Hallway and rear bathroom

Straight out of 'New Moon', Capture the dream, stay in the werewolf lair Fd631c1dfdf31d113e716e62f0c2da5808785aaa
Main bathroom

Nearest Airport: Port Angeles at 60 Miles
Nearest Ferry: Port Townsend at 110 Miles
Nearest Motorway: Forks at 10 Miles
Nearest Beach: Lapush or Rialto at 7 Miles
Nearest Barpub: Forks at 10 Miles
Nearest Ski: Port Angeles at 70 Miles
Nearest Golf: Port Angeles at 60 Miles
Nearest Restaurant: Three Rivers at 1 Miles
Car: necessary
Forks is on the tip of the Olympic Peninsula and is a beautiful rain forest panorama of green evergreens, majestic mountains, the Pacific Ocean and beaches; rivers full of salmon and steelhead, and a wilderness full of deer and elk. Most recently it is the home of Twilight where vampires and werewolves battle over the treaty line for the love of a teen age girl, Bella Swan.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1