Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine!   'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: Elena Will Discover Why She Looks Like Katherine! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 pm

If there's one thing we can't get enough off, it's season two "Vampire Diaries" scoops. In the last week alone, we've given you an exclusive sneak peek into Damon's reaction when he finds out it's not Elena he kissed, the dish on the werewolves that will descend upon the town and of course the confirmation that we were all waiting for — Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Katherine will meet.

The last one was a pretty big deal, especially because of the shroud of mystery surrounding the relationship between the two girls. After all, they do look exactly alike and we've all wondered why. So, when we chatted with show exec producer Kevin Williamson at Comic-Con, we decided to work our Hollywood Crush magic and get him to give us the goods on whether or not the truth would be revealed in season 2.

"We 100 percent go there," Kevin said of revealing why Katherine and Elena look so much alike. "It’s not an easy answer, it’s something I think Elena’s going to have to uncover, and I think the answers aren’t exactly what she wants to hear. But 100 percent, she is going to figure out the doppelganger aspect."

The "Vampire" mastermind elaborated that Elena would take the lead on figuring out why she's got a look-alike running around town.

"We’re going to play with the doppelganger and why does she look exactly like Katherine from 1864. And Elena takes that journey to uncover the truth because she wants to find out. Wouldn’t you want to know? I mean, it’s creepy," he added. Yes, Kevin, we would want to know.

Of course, with Katherine more heavily in the mix in season 2, there are bound to be lots of flashbacks.

"You know, we talked about the founder’s ball, back in 1864 but we never showed it [in season 1]. We have an opportunity to show it, and show what happened when Katherine was there. What’s she doing? Oh look and there’s Mr. Lockwood in the corner, what’s he up to? So there’s a way we can sort of connect everything and show you part B. The other half of the story that hasn’t been told yet," Kevin said, adding that flashbacks in the first 13 episodes will stick to Mystic Falls circa the 1860s.

We've got to admit, with all this new information our heads are starting to spin. We've already come up with all kinds of theories as to why Elena and Katherine look alike. Of course, then again, we could save ourselves the headache and just go with the one Steven R. McQueen proposed:

"She’s actually a clone," he joked. OK, so maybe he was just kidding, but at this point, we'll take it!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1