Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' Near15
Paul Wesley
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 23kagwg
Damon
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' 24pjt4p
Stats

Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' Empty
PostSubject: Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?'   Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:35 am

Does Stefan Become Katherine's First Victim in Season Two of 'Vampire Diaries?' Vamp081810smh

New photos released from "The Return" -- the first episode of The Vampire Diaries' second season -- give you a taste of what's about to go down in Mystic Falls.

Here's what we know: Damon's clearly upset with Stefan while the two are in a park. But why? Is this right after Katherine tells Damon that she came back for Stefan and never loved him? Sorta gives Damon a good reason to be ticked off.

Stefan ends up with a bloody wound. Is that Damon's doing or is Katherine literally marking her man? Eww. Either way, Elena's left to clean up the mess. How do we know it's Elena and not Katherine? If you look closely, you'll see she's wearing wide-leg jeans and Nina Dobrev dishes, "Elena is a flared jean girl and Katherine is a skinny jeans and heels kind of girl."

So, it's Katherine wearing the skinny black jeans and jacket in this episode. She's clutching her arm while talking to Stefan. Hmm. We also catch of glimpse of Tyler, but sorry, no signs of him transforming into a werewolf this soon.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1