Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  2zq8s3c
Eric
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  Near15
Paul Wesley
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  23kagwg
Damon
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  24pjt4p
Stats

Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century    Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century

Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' becomes thirteenth novel to pass two million in U.K. sales this century  2gv4l02

The Twilight series is no stranger to accomplishment, and the latest feat is the fact that Stephenie Meyer's Twilight has become one of only thirteen novels to pass the two million mark in sales in the United Kingdom this century.

According to The Bookseller, "Stephenie Meyer follows in the footsteps of J K Rowling, Dan Brown and Mark Haddon - the only other authors to have achieved the two-million-in-the-21st-century feat."

Quite a group to be a part of, no?

Another interesting statistic offered by the source hones in on just how much of a per capita impact the series has had on U.K. fans.

"Last year, one in every 47 books bought in the UK was penned by the US novelist [Stephenie Meyer], while almost 20 pence in every pound spent on a children's fiction title went towards one of her Twilight novels."

One can't help but wonder how those numbers would look in the United States . . . probably pretty similar, don't you think?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1