Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 2zq8s3c
Eric
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama Near15
Paul Wesley
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 23kagwg
Damon
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama 24pjt4p
Stats

Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama Empty
PostSubject: Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama   Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama

Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama Ex_alexander_skarsgard

Daring Alexander Skarsgard has more than over-delivered on his promises for "True Blood: Season 3". The Swedish actor promised "True Blood" fans more of his of nudity and even more drama in a series that doesn't seem to be slowing down.

The 33-year-old Skarsgard, who plays the sexy "Eric Northman" on HBO's "True Blood" told fans earlier this year he'd been prepping his body for drama in Season 3. He hit the treadmill and picked up intense weight sessions five times a week to carve his six pack and give muscle definition for every scene. But does he think he's as dreamy as the flocks of "True Blood" fans that shriek at his naked love scenes?

"I’ve seen myself in the mirror in the mornings so I really don’t think that," he said in a past interview. Adding, "I didn’t stand a chance against the cool guys with mopeds and snus in school."

He doesn't smoke. Never has. Actually, he thinks it "stinks" and when it comes to being cool, Skarsgard maximizes his cool factor by amping up his physique and focusing on work. Today, he's beyond cool heating up the "True Blood" set as a cold, blood-sucking vampire.

Daring Alexander Skarsgard over-delivers on 'True Blood: Season 3' promises of nudity, drama Ex_anna_paquin_and_stephen_moyer_around_eric_statue

"I’m like anyone else," he says. "Sometimes you like the way you look and sometimes you don’t. I didn’t like being so skinny when I was younger, but now I’m pretty ok with my body, but I still think I’m slightly too skinny..."

He does, however, like his height. And short girls. The 6-foot-4 Swede says all of his ex-girlfriends were relatively short and he appreciates a girl that can be loyal. Making 5-foot-5 co-star Anna Paquin's character "Sookie Stackhouse" a good match.

As the season continues to play out, fans will have to wait and see if Skarsgard comes through on even more promises. In recent interviews, the actor has led fans into expecting him and Sookie to hook up - Eventually. Alex says it will happen but hasn't said when.