Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return'   'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:28 pm

When I traveled to Atlanta for Zap2it's exclusive visit to the set of "The Vampire Diaries," I got a sneak peek of the season premiere, "The Return" -- and now you can have one, too. The CW has released the first production stills from Season 2, featuring Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, and Michael Trevino.

The first images feature Elena patching up a nasty wound on Stefan's stomach (gratuitous ab-flashing, hell-o). Fans at Comic-Con who saw the special Season 2 trailer may have a pretty good idea of who inflicted it. Ouch! Elena is done playing nurse when Damon interrupts their moment for one of the Salvatore brothers' famous love-hate arguments.

Next, you'll get a first glimpse of Nina Dobrev as Katherine in Season 2. Sure, you can only see her from behind, but you can still get a good idea of just how awesome she looks. I can't give away much, but I can say that when Dobrev goes into a trailer as Elena and comes back out as Katherine, it's a little bit like Sandy's transformation at the end of "Grease." Electrifying!

Finally, we see Tyler, whose volatile temper is even more unpredictable as he mourns the death of his father -- and the town Mayor. We're calling it now: Trevino is going to be huge this year!

It should be noted that was almost 100 degrees and sticky-humid in Atlanta while these scenes were shot. The "Vampire Diaries" kids make it look good, don't they?

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' C82be892997971 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' Df6f9592997980 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 5d830e92997985 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 88b76d92997987 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2: A First Look At 'The Return' 7cd7a692997997

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1