Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 2zq8s3c
Eric
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role Near15
Paul Wesley
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 23kagwg
Damon
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 24pjt4p
Stats

Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role Empty
PostSubject: Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role   Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role

Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role 1224276973757_1

SHE MADE her name as the cocksure Ivy League graduate in Up in the Air who finds firing people for a living is not an exact science.

Last night, Anna Kendrick, who won an Oscar nomination for her role in the film in which she starred alongside George Clooney, was in Dublin for the premiere for an altogether different type of film.

Scott Pilgrim v the World is based on a well-known Canadian comic book hero.

Pilgrim is a geek who plays bass in a very bad rock band.

He is smitten by a girl, but must defeat seven ex-boyfriends to win her heart in a type of real-life video game.

Kendrick turned up for the premiere at Cineworld in Parnell Street alongside her two co-stars: Michael Cera, who starred in the smash hit film Juno and now plays the title role in Scott Pilgrim ; and Jason Schwartzman, a nephew of The Godfather director Francis Ford Coppola.

The premiere had to contend with the vagaries of the Irish weather with heavy rain scuppering the red carpet arrival and a phalanx of screaming teenagers who were there for Jedward.

Kendrick is on the verge of becoming a very big star on the screen.

She first came to Ireland when she was 18 with her brother. “We were excited about being in a country where we were old enough to drink,” she recalled.

Up in the Air and the Twilight series have done wonders for her profile and she is starting to get recognised.

“I find myself saying no to work for the first time in my life which is oddly upsetting because I’d rather be on a film set than anywhere else. But they tell me it is a good position to be in,” she said.

She plays the teenage sister of Scott Pilgrim.

“As long as people want to continue to cast me as 18, I won’t get too worried about it,” said the 25-year-old actress.

“I was incredibly lazy, I just played myself. I have this exact relationship with my older brother.

And “yes, absolutely” was her emphatic answer when questioned as to whether she gets fed up being asked what George Clooney is really like. And the same goes with Robert Pattinson, the smouldering star of the Twilight series.

Source
Back to top Go down

Anna Kendrick: Rocking out of Twilight into new movie role
Page 1 of 1