Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 2zq8s3c
Eric
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors Near15
Paul Wesley
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 23kagwg
Damon
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors 24pjt4p
Stats

Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors   Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 am

Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors Summit_280x2363-e1276829977354

* There is only one casting director working on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN films right now – Deborah Zane. As of right now no local auditions are being held. If Deborah’s name is not attached to it in some form or another, it is not legitimate. She is also not putting out nationwide casting notices. Once again – as was the case with NEW MOON and ECLIPSE – any ads you see are completely false. She has set up an e-mail address specifically for casting inquiries (BreakingDawnCast@gmail.com). We ask you please spread this news to your readers, as we don’t want them getting taken advantage of by casting scams!

* Lexicon touched base regarding a rumor about Renesmee’s name changing in BREAKING DAWN. I cleared it up with them, but let me tell you as well – it is FALSE.

* Amanda (Twi Examiner) asked about Riley’s appearance in BREAKING DAWN because it was listed on Xavier’s IMDb page. I already told her, but in case you did not see her post, Riley will not appear in the BREAKING DAWN films. It is a rumor
* Also not confirmed is anything you have heard about the US release date of the ECLIPSE DVD. We have not announced it yet, so unless it is international and confirmed by an international distributor, it is a rumor

Source
Back to top Go down
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors   Summit Answers Breaking Dawn Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 am

That was interesting.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1