Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 2zq8s3c
Eric
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale Near15
Paul Wesley
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 23kagwg
Damon
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale 24pjt4p
Stats

Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale   Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 am

Alexander Skarsgard teases ‘Battleship,’ ‘True Blood’ finale Dbs70m

Alexander Skarsgard will be going before the cameras this week as the film production of the Hasbro Game “Battleship” ramps up. The “True Blood” actor will be flying to Hawaii.

Skarsgard will be joined on the set by fellow cast members Taylor Kitsch, Rihanna and supermodel Brooklyn Decker – a very sexy ensemble for an age old board game.

At HBO’s Emmy after party Sunday, Skarsgard gave MTV News some tidbits to chew on about the film.

“It’s quite different from the board game, obviously,” he said. “Pete is a great guy — the director, Peter Berg — and I’m just excited to start it, I really am.”

Given how much of a sex idol the actor has become as vampire Eric on “True Blood,” Skarsgard was guarded about the degree of naughty scenes in “Battleship,” quipping “I play a commander of one of the destroyers in the Navy, so, that’s a big gun.”

“Battleship” is set for release May 25, 2012.

Meanwhile, the “True Blood” season finale airs on September 12 and mum was essentially the word from Skarsgard as far as spoilers.

”I have no idea,” said the actor to E! about the plot, “There’s a lot of things to be solved, a lot of conflicts, some of them will be solved and some won’t.”

“We’ll see if I come back next year,” teased the actor but also revealed, “ In another two months we start (production on) Season 4.”

So it sounds like Eric does live another day, even against this season’s evil baddie bloodsucker Russell Edgington.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1