Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! Near15
Paul Wesley
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 23kagwg
Damon
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! 24pjt4p
Stats

Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! Empty
PostSubject: Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"!   Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 am

Emma Watson says: HarryPotter is not Twilight: "we're not selling sex"! Qqpws2

British actress Emma Watson has said Harry Potter is “not selling sex” like the popular vampire film saga Twilight.
The 20-year-old star made the comment while talking about what it was like to film the kiss between her character, Hermione Granger and her co-star Rupert Grint's character, Ron Weasley.
Watson told Empire magazine: 'The kiss between Hermione and Ron is highly anticipated, it has been building up for eights years now.'
She added: 'And Harry Potter, it's not Twilight, you know; we're not selling sex, so when there is any hint of that, everybody gets terribly excited.'
Watson then revealed the kissing scene was 'horribly awkward' and that she couldn't stop laughing with 22-year-old Grint.
She said: 'Before we did it, we turned to each other and were like, 'God, this is going to be awful isn't it? But hopefully it will look good.''
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 is due out later this year.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1