Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' Near15
Paul Wesley
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 23kagwg
Damon
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' 24pjt4p
Stats

Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' Empty
PostSubject: Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight'   Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 am

Andy Roddick talks 'Twilight' Pg2_a_roddick01_576

Andy Roddick's run at the U.S. Open didn't last as long as Roddick and fans would have expected. But like many athletes these days, his off-court activities are just as exciting as his on-court.

There's his super model wife, Brooklyn Decker. "I got the better half of that one," Roddick said.

There's his guest appearance on Terrell Owen's reality show, The T.O. Show (Season 2, Episode 7, for curious viewers), filmed when Owens visited him at the Miami Masters. Owens laments on the show how he's bummed Roddick can't party with him now that he's settled down. "That was the funny thing when I was watching it," Roddick said. "I'll still go out with him!"

And then there's his Twitter account, Roddick's open forum where his rarely shown wit shines through. So we decided to pick our favorites and ask him about them:

Retweet @lovingonCR July 8, 2010: Team Jacob. Everybody knows. No need for a press conference.

Roddick's explanation: "The Twilight fans? You can't mess with them. You can't joke about anything. I thought that was pretty funny so I threw it out there. I got some vicious responses. They're really into it. Oh my Lord! They just get real serious and like offended that you're on one of the vampires versus the other one or werewolf or whatever. It was pretty funny. There was a little bit of backlash."

YOU CAN READ THE REST OF THE STORY HERE
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1