Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 2zq8s3c
Eric
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack Near15
Paul Wesley
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 23kagwg
Damon
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack 24pjt4p
Stats

Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack   Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:41 am

Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack

Lizzy Pattinson Talks About Her Contribution To The Twilight Soundtrack S320x240-2

You wrote a song for "Twilight," what is it like hearing your song on film?
It wasn't a song as such; I sang ambient background vocals on the film score. My vocals are probably most prominent on the piece 'Who Are They' at the moment Edward Cullen first appears in the cafeteria scene. I recorded the vocals with Carter Burwell and Catherine Hardwicke at Hans Zimmer's studio in Los Angeles and Air Studios in London. They were both such amazing people to work with and it was fascinating to see and hear how much the music affects the mood of the scene. I feel honoured to have been a part of the film, albeit a very small part. It was so much fun!

Here's the AUDIO to the track where you can hear her vocals