Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 2zq8s3c
Eric
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date Near15
Paul Wesley
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 23kagwg
Damon
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date 24pjt4p
Stats

Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date   Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 am

Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date

Director Of Robert Pattinson's 'Water For Elephants' Teases A Tentative Release Date Rpattzsplit-copy

We told you yesterday about the somewhat surprising connection between Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music video and Robert Pattinson's next flick "Water for Elephants," and luckily for us, MTV Movies Blog editor Adam Rosenberg got a chance to chat with that connection yesterday after "Bad Romance" won Video of the Year at the VMAs. Director Francis Lawrence teased a possible release date for "Water for Elephants" and also dished about his relationship with Gaga.

"I would love to [work with Gaga again]. No I haven't [heard from her] because I pretty much became unavailable right after [the 'Bad Romance'] shoot. I was off making 'Water For Elephants' for the better part of a year. But if she had a new song and wanted to do something, I would do it in a second," Francis shared. "She was really fun to work with."

Gaga's Little Monsters have their own brand of fan dedication, but it seems like no fandom can possibly come close to the insane dedication shown by Twi-hards. Francis said that, when comparing acolytes, it was the "Twilight" fans who made themselves most known.

"On 'Water For Elephants,' every day there would be, like, 50 people [staked out]," he recalled. "We shot in Tennessee for about a week and there would be people camped out in the hallways of our hotel. All day, all night long, it didn't matter. People were there to try to catch a glimpse. I'm proud of the movie, I'm actually sitting in the cutting room right now."

Even though filming wrapped at the beginning of August, Francis said he's not even close to being done with the editing process. "This is only my fourth week of cutting," he said. "Then I just took a quick two-week vacation, and now I'm cutting. So I'm probably cutting all the way up to Christmas. I think it's gonna be [a spring release], but it has not been confirmed yet."

Are you excited to have a tentative release date for "Water for Elephants"? Would you like to see Francis team up with Lady Gaga for a video again?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1