Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 2zq8s3c
Eric
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates Near15
Paul Wesley
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 23kagwg
Damon
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates 24pjt4p
Stats

Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates Empty
PostSubject: Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates   Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:46 am

Polish & Italian 'Water For Elephants' Release Dates Ivjrea

Poland - May 6, 2011
Italy - April 29, 2011

Translation

There was much curiosity, especially among fans of Robert Pattinson, to know when arriving in Italy Water for Elephants, which also starring Oscar-winning actress Reese Witherspoon. Now we say that the release date is..... April 29, 2011, just two weeks after landing in the United States. The information was communicated to us directly today by Fox and all the fans should cheer (especially the fans) Robert Pattinson, so that should not wait too long before seeing this film. Obviously, there are still many months in late April 2011, one can not exclude a rollover, but when we confirm that the film is scheduled for April 29, 2011.

In the film, Pattinson plays a young veterinarian hired a traveling circus, the Gasoline Brothers Most Spectacular Show on Earth during the era of the Great Depression. Here you will meet Marlena (Witherspoon), a beautiful headstock married to August, the charismatic but irascible animal trainer (Waltz). Water for Elephants is based on a novel by Sara Gruen and will arrive in theaters April 15, 2011, in Italy April 29, 2011.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1