Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 2zq8s3c
Eric
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship Near15
Paul Wesley
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 23kagwg
Damon
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 24pjt4p
Stats

Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship   Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship ColumbiaPicturesPresentsWorldPremiere9VkPArJZYLLl-200x300 Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship 010610_anna_kendrick_95602476-226x300

Few outlets stumble about while “reporting” matters of the heart quite like Star magazine.

Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera are “taking their chummy relationship to the next level,” claims the tabloid.

The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World co-stars are heating up, says Star, which quotes a sources as saying, “Michael’s been crushing on Anna for a while,” and “one thing led to another.”

It seems like “one thing led to another” also describes how many Star items get printed. If only they “led” to fact checking.

They are “absolutely not” dating, a rep for Cera tells Gossip Cop.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1