Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 2zq8s3c
Eric
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! Near15
Paul Wesley
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 23kagwg
Damon
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! 24pjt4p
Stats

Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! Empty
PostSubject: Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics!   Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Oprah Winfrey hunting for 'Twilight' fanatics! Idcbac

Although the "Twilight" saga does not portray my ancestors — wolves, werewolves especially — in a particularly positive light, I share the wonder of my fellow intellectuals over the movies' hysterical, adoring fans. Their fervor is, well, bloodthirsty.

But at last, this phenomenon has come to the attention of the world's leading cultural guru, Oprah Winfrey. Although she has no interest in publicity herself, she is anxious to explore the roots of this "Twilight" addition, and has announced a casting call for a show featuring the diehards who follow the "Twilight" saga, the books, the movies and of course, stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

So, if the words "New Moon," "Eclipse," "Breaking Dawn" or just "RPatz" have a special meaning for you, like the meaning a life-presever has to a drowning man, then Oprah wants to hear from you. She promises you a chance to have your say, and hints that there could possibly be some members of the "Twilight" cast on that very same show. OMG!

You'll have to write a 2,000-character note to Oprah about how "Twilight" has affected you or your family, and you must be willing to appear on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

So, my fellow fanatics, go to her "Oprah Winfrey Show Twilight Fan Search" web page and start writing.

See you there! (I'll be the dog.)

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1