Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 2zq8s3c
Eric
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed Near15
Paul Wesley
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 23kagwg
Damon
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed 24pjt4p
Stats

Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed   Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 am

Fan effect on 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' set revealed

The Twilight Saga: New Moon's filming process was definitely an experience for fans. "Looking into the fishbowl," as some have called it, was what fans did throughout the entire production process, and, apparently, Twilight series fans made quite a sting on the art department's progress - for better or for worse - in putting together the sets.
An art direction professional from New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse recounted his experience in preparing the set in December/January's issue of Perspective.

The author described, in detail, the experience of when the house belonging to "Jacob Black" was discovered.

I was a bit surprised when a woman pushing a baby carriage trundled up and said hello. “That’s for a movie, isn’t it?” she asked. ... As warmly as I could, I ducked; “Oh, you know, don’t you think someone could just get tired of green and decide to paint their place red?” She shot back, “Sure, but they wouldn’t keep painting over everything until it looked real old. It’s Jacob’s house isn’t it?” ... She contended that my evasiveness -- in contradiction to the evidence in the meadow -- made it very likely that she had discovered a major Vancouver location for New Moon. Jacob’s house was a key venue in Twilight Saga novels by Stephenie Meyer, but had not appeared in the first movie -- so this was a big find. The fan sites were electrified. The next day another fan ... posted a drive-by video of the location with her voiceover explanation of why this was surely Jacob’s place.