Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed   'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' filming location date details revealed Twilight5

Back in July, it was revealed that production for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 would take place in both Baton Rouge, Louisiana as well as Vancouver, British Columbia.

A few weeks later, Production Weekly announced that the film "ha[d] opened up new production offices in Baton Rouge, [and] filming is scheduled from November 1 - March 15." Soon after, the site specified that the film had "opened up their Vancouver production offices at North Shore Studios."

Now, Production Weekly has offered up an even finer detail, stating that the movie "will relocate production from Baton Rouge up to Vancouver on January 11th."

Earlier this month, local news coverage from Louisiana indicated that officials in the area were already readying themselves for Breaking Dawn's production and that the general understanding of plans in place was that Baton Rouge would serve as a filming location for mostly indoor sequences.

Vancouver was the filming location for both The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, and local native Christine Kilpatrick visited the production offices at North Shore and potential other locations for Breaking Dawn recently and posted that "'I wanted to know when they would be back at that location and they said 'January.'"

Also, information on the Breaking Dawn set visit being auctioned off for charity (which has reached a whopping $41,100+, bid by the way) indicates that the opportunity will be for a trip which takes place "between February 1, 2011, and the end of March 2011, when the crew is filming on the Vancouver set. The specific date within this range will be determined based on the film's production schedule and winning bidder's availability."

In other words, Production Weekly's latest information definitely fits within those parcels which were already known. So, it seems that the Twilight crew will be heading outdoors in the very cold season of Vancouver afterall.

Breaking Dawn - Part 1's release date is November 18, 2011, while Breaking Dawn - Part 2's release date is set for November 16, 2012.

IMDb.com has also added a synopsis for Part 1 that reads as follows: "The Quileute and the Volturi close in on expecting parents Edward and Bella, whose unborn child poses different threats to the wolf pack and vampire coven."

The movies are being filmed together, and Bill Condon is directing both (while Stephenie Meyer, Wyck Godfrey, and Karen Rosenfelt are producing both). Several casting announcements for each are expected in the near future, and wardrobe fittings have already begun for the movie as well, according to Peter Facinelli ("Carlisle Cullen"). Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg is writing both scripts (as she has with Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse), and she recently issued a Facebook update which indicated that things were going really well between herself and Condon.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1