Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 2zq8s3c
Eric
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? Near15
Paul Wesley
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 23kagwg
Damon
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 24pjt4p
Stats

Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? Empty
PostSubject: Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård?   Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Why Are True Blood Costars Mocking Skarsgård? 1qg0o5

We know why the True Blood star Alexander Skarsgård is so hot (that Swedish swagger, deelish bod and nonchalant almost bisexual attitude), so why then, do some of his castmates poke fun at our fave TV vamp?

While at the Victoria's Secret What Is Sexy party last night at the W Hotel in Hollywood, only one thing came to mind when we tried to answer that question: because of his womanizing ways, of course.

"We do, we tease him," joked Skarsgård's Blood costar Carrie Preston. "In the makeup trailer we'll have all the magazines out and there will be photos of him with [a new girl] or some funny Q&A, so we have to razz him."

Surely she doesn't mean a Q&A like the one we did with Alex back at the Golden Globes where we tried our best to get sexy Skars to fess up about his love life (for the record, he said he was single, but then went home with current fling Kate Bosworth).

So how does Skarsgård react to being the quasi cast punching bag?

"Oh he's totally cool," 'fessed Carrie. "He's just adorable."

Adds Rutina Wesely, another main player on True Blood:

"Well I let [Alex] alone! He's a great, great guy. He gets teased enough!"

No argument there, on the great guy or adorable part. We heart him! And glad A.S. knows how to have some fun and not get all Vampire Eric on the cast. Could Lea Michele say the same? We kid, we kid.

The girls stayed mum for the most part when reporters tried to talk Skarsworth, respecting that A.S. likes to keep his private life private.

"We try to stay away from actually reading [the tabloids]," Wesley added. "That stuff...it can really get to your head. Some people say really mean things."

Nothing mean to say here about any of the True Blood folks. Love 'em all and dying (no pun intended) for June 13 to get here already when Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Skarsgård and the whole gang return for our viewing pleasure on HBO.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1