Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 2zq8s3c
Eric
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? Near15
Paul Wesley
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 23kagwg
Damon
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? 24pjt4p
Stats

True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? Empty
PostSubject: True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…?   True Blood SPOILERS: Talbot To Cheat With…? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

True Blood’s sexy, new gay Greek vampire, Talbot (Theo Alexander, debuting in the HBO hit’s June 20 episode), will cheat on his 3,000-year-old sugar-daddy boyfriend of 700 years, King of Mississippi Russell Edgington (Denis O’Hare), with one of these four straight Bon Temps studs: Bill (Stephen Moyer), Eric (Alexander Skarsgård), Jason (Ryan Kwanten) or Sam (Sam Trammell)!

Though he’s keeping his mouth shut about his secret lover’s identity (yes, it’s the one most of you are hoping for), Theo tells me, “Talbot loves Russell immensely because he’s [his] maker, but like any marriage, it has its ups and downs. One thing we have a huge fight over is that I always have to stay home. Sometimes I have to straighten him out and take drastic measures to save the marriage.”

Theo, currently back home in Greece, where he’s worrying that his mother’s “miles of spanakopita” will make him appear fatter in shirtless love scenes he has yet to shoot, also can’t reveal how Theo and Russell get hooked up with the Louisiana denizens, offering only that, as royalty, “we have ties to all the kingdoms.” And here’s a big gay bonus: A scene early in the season will reveal two of the four straight characters making out—with each other!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1