Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 2zq8s3c
Eric
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD Near15
Paul Wesley
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 23kagwg
Damon
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD 24pjt4p
Stats

Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD Empty
PostSubject: Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD   Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:22 am

Ask the Addict: Spoilers for TRUE BLOOD True_blood_season_3_poster

Because waiting until the June 13 premiere, for lack of a better word SUCKS, I’m gonna need some TRUE BLOOD scoop! — Marlee

The TV Addict: Okay, here’s the deal. Despite having already had the pleasure of sinking our teeth into the first three episodes of the new season, we are not the least bit interested in spoiling one of the summer’s true delights that is BLOOD’s trademark oh-no-they-didn’t-just-do-that moments by revealing, say… the circumstances surrounding Eric and Sookie’s first face-to-face of the season! What we will say is that creator Alan Ball may have spent a little too much time during his hiatus online because one particular scene from the premiere reads as if it was ripped directly from some very dirty wishful fan fiction.

As an enormous fan of the books, I’m counting down the days until the premiere of PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. Have you seen the pilot? And if so, what did you think? — Madison

The TV Addict: ABC’s Family’s newest summer offering is GOSSIP GIRL, meets Cruel Intentions with a dash of I Know What You Did Last Summer thrown in for good measure. Better still, complete with scantily clad teenagers, sexy British imports, and copious amounts of scandal (You would not believe what PRIVILEGED alum Lucy Hale does with a teacher. Seriously. JoAnna Garcia would not approve!), PRETTY LITTLE LIARS — which premieres June 8 at 8PM — is well on its way to becoming our official choice for this summer’s guiltiest pleasure.

As an ardent supporter of “Team Eric,” I simply have to ask: Which fandom will have a bigger smile on their face come June 13? — Melanie
The TV Addict: Again, not really something we want to spoil, except to say that regardless of what “team” you’re on — be it Eric or Bill’s — you’re in for a real treat. Particularly since not even Hollywood seems immune to these harsh economic times as evidence by what surely must have been an epic cutback in the HBO series’ clothing budget!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1