Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
True Blood spoilers from E!Online Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 2zq8s3c
Eric
True Blood spoilers from E!Online Near15
Paul Wesley
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 23kagwg
Damon
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
True Blood spoilers from E!Online 24pjt4p
Stats

True Blood spoilers from E!Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

True Blood spoilers from E!Online Empty
PostSubject: True Blood spoilers from E!Online   True Blood spoilers from E!Online I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:52 am

True Blood spoilers

Jesse in Rhode Island: True Blood! True Blood! True Blood!

We all know Layfette is thisclose to hooking up with True Blood newbie Kevin Alejandro (Jesus), but did you know that it’s like real love and stuff? “Lafayette don’t spend time on flings,” Nelsan Ellis tells us. “They come and then they go, but this character, Jesus, he’s been with for about two weeks. That’s a lifetime for Lafayette, and he has deep, deep feelings for Jesus.” Adds Kevin: “You’ll see me throughout the season all the way ’til the end so whatever happens after that, we’ll see.” And a big prize pony to anyone who guessed that we’d be seeing some steamy scenes between these two. When asked if he’ll be getting nude this season, Kevin tells me: “Yeah, there’s been enough. Not to the extreme, but there’s been enough. You’ll see it happen.”

Peggy in Georgia: Thanks for all the awesome True Blood scoop and video today! Pam is the best character on TV. Any more dish on her?

As a matter of fact, Kristin Bauer (Pam) says there are big things ahead for the scene stealer. “We get more sides of Pam,” she promises. “Her relationship with Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) is really explored, which is incredibly fun because it’s a father-daughter relationship.” Really? Did anyone else catch that vibe? Hmmm! Pam’s also “very involved in the politics of the vampire world this year, and that’s another fun thing because we see her at the hierarchy of these different vampires.” Still, Alexander Skarsgård reminds us: “Eric is still at the top when it comes to Bon Temps–or at least he thinks he is.”

Source
Back to top Go down

True Blood spoilers from E!Online
Page 1 of 1