Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 2zq8s3c
Eric
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ Near15
Paul Wesley
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 23kagwg
Damon
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 24pjt4p
Stats

‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ Empty
PostSubject: ‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’   ‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:30 pm

‘True Blood’s’ Alexander Skarsgard: ‘I’m Happy To Throw My Clothes Off!’ 2uojs6u

Alexander Skarsgard made a big – and bare — impression when he returned to the screen as vampire sheriff Eric Northman on “True Blood’s” Season 3 premiere on Sunday.

Those who have seen the episode will know that the Swedish actor’s first on-screen moment was made up of his backside.

“Do you mean a** when you say backside?” he probed Access Hollywood, when asked about his naked return at the show’s recent premiere in Los Angeles.

“I love the scene,” he smiled. “It’s a fun scene. I think it’s a good introduction to Eric in Season 3.”

Although he had to bare his bottom for all to see, it wasn’t an issue for the lanky Swede.

“I don’t really care about that stuff,” he said of stripping for the small screen. “There’s some — there’s much more graphic stuff coming up later in the season. So that doesn’t really bother me. If it makes sense when I read it, I’m happy to throw my clothes off.”

Beyond the occasional lack of clothing, Eric is expected to grow closer to Bill Compton’s ladylove, Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) in the coming episodes, and Alexander explained why.

“He’s obviously attracted to her and he’s intrigued by her,” Alexander said. “He’s trying to figure out what she is. He doesn’t really know that. She is special. And of course he is going to pursue that in Season 3.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1