Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  2zq8s3c
Eric
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  Near15
Paul Wesley
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  23kagwg
Damon
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  24pjt4p
Stats

Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie    Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 am

Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie

Happy Birthday, Alexander Skarsgard! 34 Things We Love About the 'True Blood' Hottie  2hdxufd

Today should be a national holiday simply because 34 years ago today, the world was given a gift, a boy who would eventually become one of the world's most delicious eye candy.

Happy Birthday, Alex Skarsgard!

To celebrate Alex's birthday, here are 34 things we find completely irresistible about the sexy Swede.

1. He's Swedish. Which means we all need to move to Sweden, because that's where it seems all the hot people are from.
2. He doesn't wear a sock during nude scenes. "I don't want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous. If we're naked in the scene, then I'm naked." We likey.
3. His chiseled body.
4. He's celebrating his birthday by donating to charity.
5. Before he made it big, he used to be an anti-terrorist marine in his homeland. Marine? Yes, please.
6. He loves kids.
7. He likes Gaga. Yes, that was him that Lady Gaga got to roll around with in the sheets during her "Paparazzi" music video. Lucky bitch.
8. Rolling Stone cover. We know you saw it. And were probably grossed out yet turned on all at the same time.
9. Those icy blue eyes.
10. He was voted the sexiest man in Sweden not once, not twice, but five times.
11. Alex looks to his dad for advice -- aww, so sweet!
12. He can whisper sweet nothings into your ear -- in Swedish.
13. He's comfortable enough in his sexuality that he can kiss men.
14. One word: Viking.
15. He has an apartment near his parents' house in Sweden.
16. His last name is fun to say in a pirate accent.
17. He rubs elbows with newlyweds Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer -- who might possibly be the hottest couple in Hollywood.
18. Blonde hair.
19. He was a child actor, but when he tired of it, he quit and had a normal life. Not caring about the glitz and glam is hot. Luckily for us, he missed acting and got back into it.
20. His accent.
21. He embraces nudity.
22. He's not just hot, but extremely talented.
23. After living in NYC, he moved back to Sweden for a relationship. Though it was short-lived, it shows he's a commitment-type of guy.
24. He not only acts, but writes and directs as well.
25. He's not afraid of blood, so he'll have sex with you at all times (even during that time of the month).
26. He kind of seems like he's bit of a bad boy.
27. He'd make an excellent stripper.
28. Alex is a supporter of the Stockholm-based football club Hammarby IF ... soccer fan!
29. He's currently dating Kate Bosworth, and while we'd rather him be single, Kate seems like a super-cool chick.
30. He's passionate.
31. He loves his job. "I enjoy everything. Every single part of it is great -- just going to work, every day, and working on this show."
32. He protects his woman. When a photog got too close for comfort to Kate, Alex released his inner-vamp.
33. That intense sex look that he gives to Sookie. I'm willing to bet he brings that to the bedroom.
34. We can have him in our bedroom every Sunday evening at 9 p.m. EST.

Tell me, what's your favorite thing about Alexander Skarsgard? Is your fave on the list?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1