Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles   'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 pm

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' casting and auditions underway in Los Angeles 2prgvus

The much anticipated casting and auditions process for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is now getting underway in Los Angeles, on the heels of the world premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse”, which will take place in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24th.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn will be released as two separate movies, Breaking Dawn Part I has a release date of November 18, 2011, and a summer 2012 release for Breaking Dawn Part II is being targeted. Director Bill Condon will shoot the two films back to back.

Breaking Dawn II will be released in 3-D, however no decision has been announced about Part I. A 3-D film can be created in two ways. One is to process the film in post-production editing using CGI for 3-D effects. The other method is to shoot the film with special 3-D cameras, such as the film Avatar was done using Sony HDC-F950 3-D cameras. It is not known which method Condon will use, but it is highly likely he will shoot using the special 3-D cameras since the effects are far superior.

Filming begins November 2010, and it now appears likely that shooting will take place in the state of Louisiana. There is a very large amount of filming that takes place in Louisiana due to the large tax credits that the state offers the studios. Louisiana offers a 30% transferable incentive for total in-state expenditures related to the production of a motion picture. The budget on both parts of Breaking Dawn will be substantially greater than the previous installments in the series, therefore Summit Entertainment would benefit greatly by filming in Louisiana, and low key negotiations with the state film commission are taking place.

Information about auditions and submitting a photo and resume to casting directors can be found on the following blog post: BREAKING DAWN CASTING

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1