Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 23kagwg
Damon
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't Empty
PostSubject: 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't   'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn': what we know and what we don't I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:42 am

Over the past few months, there have been scattered updates around the web regarding The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, and some readers have asked for a concise run-down of what the knowns and unknowns associated with the two films happen to be.

First, the things that are known right now:

Two films: Breaking Dawn will definitely be split into two films, Part 1 and Part 2. There was a lot of talk about this decision beforehand and after the official announcement, but it seems that a lot of fans are in favor of the news.

Release dates: The release dates for both portions of Breaking Dawn have been announced as (Part 1) November 18, 2011 and (Part 2) November 16, 2012.

Cast: Right now, the cast includes those that are returning from Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (i.e., Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Billy Burke, etc.).

Director: Both films will be directed by Bill Condon.

Producers: Stephenie Meyer, Wyck Godfrey, and Karen Rosenfelt will produce both films.

Filming locations: Breaking Dawn (presumably both parts) will be filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Filming dates: Production Weekly recently announced that filming would take place from November 1st until March 15th - at least for the Baton Rouge location. Gossip Cop also shot down rumors that there was a delay.

Now for things that are unknown:

3D: It is not known yet whether one or both parts of Breaking Dawn will be shot in 3D. Producer Wyck Godfrey has spoken up to suggest that it is being considered, but no officially announced decision is available on the issue just yet.

Length: Run time on the films hasn't been announced yet, and it probably won't until post-production of the first at least.

Cast: Additional castmembers for Breaking Dawn (aside from those returning from the prior films) have not been announced, nor have any casting calls. See Twilight Lexicon's recent piece for more information on this. Right now, IMDb has listed Xavier Samuel (who was "Riley Biers" in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse) as a castmember for Breaking Dawn, but his character is killed in the events of Eclipse, so this would be unlikely (unless for flashbacks or photographic reference). Also, another actor has been added to IMDb's page (Michael Avmen as "Eleazar"), but this is unconfirmed.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1