Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 2zq8s3c
Eric
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon Near15
Paul Wesley
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 23kagwg
Damon
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 24pjt4p
Stats

True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon Empty
PostSubject: True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon   True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:40 am

Sam Trammell was part of the telephone crew during the special Larry King Live: Disaster in the Gulf Telethon held at CNN LA on June 21, 2010 in Los Angeles.
The telethon raised more than $1.3 million to boost clean-up efforts along America’s Gulf Coast in the wake of the oil disaster. A huge host of celebrities turned out to appear with veteran newsman Larry King for a special two-hour live broadcast.
Former Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz also appeared on the broadcast, and admitted his wife Ashlee Simpson-Wentz was planning to make a large donation, as long as she could get her picture taken with True Blood star Sam Trammell. He told King, “She was going to make a generous donation if she could get a picture with Sam over there.”

True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon C44ed285540494 True Bloods Sam Trammell At Disaster In The Gulf Telethon 8dcb5085540495

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1