Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 2zq8s3c
Eric
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma Near15
Paul Wesley
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 23kagwg
Damon
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma 24pjt4p
Stats

True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma   True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm

True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Many Nude Scenes

True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma Alex-s10

A great way to start the week is with some True Blood season 3 spoiler news and the revelation that we will be seeing a lot more of Alexander Skarsgard this upcoming season in more ways then one along with other cast members. According to Marc Malkin from E!Online several of the cast members that he spoke to have told him that there will more nudity in season 3.

According to Todd Lowe, “a lot of people will be getting naked this season.” Specifically, we will be seeing Alex naked quite and bit in season 3 as Carrie Preston mentioned to Marc,

“Alex is not shy about getting naked at all!” said Preston, who plays Arlene Fowler. “And there will be lots of those kinds of scenes with Alex this season.”

Todd has even revealed that he himself has been nude once or twice since filming has begun. It seems that everyone is getting into the action this season.

Nelsan Ellis provided his own reasoning as to why there is going to be so much nudity this season,

“There are a lot of hunky dudes and beautiful women who have been added to the cast, so it doesn’t surprise me that more clothes are coming off.”

Sam Trammell, on the other hand, who has done some nude scenes says he would like to have his character have a bigger part in the romantic side. As he says,

“I’m not having any sex yet…they really should provide Sam with more sex.” However he does add the following, “there is a suprising—well, shocking—scene in the first episode. Some people will be happy and some people will not.”

So it seems we are going to see a lot of cast this season however, my question is what about Bill? Will we be seeing him and how much of him? Season 3 definitely can’t arrive soon enough for True Blood fans.
Source
Back to top Go down

True Blood Season 3 Spoiler News: Alexander Skarsgard and Ma
Page 1 of 1