Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  2zq8s3c
Eric
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  Near15
Paul Wesley
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  23kagwg
Damon
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  24pjt4p
Stats

Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You    Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Spoiler Chat: True Blood's New Baddie May Surprise You  2labt3m

Fangbangin' serial killer? Been there. Orgy-inducing maenad? Done that.

Big Bads in Bon Temps are a dime a dozen, but if you think you've sussed out True Blood's latest candidate—ehhh! (How awesome is my buzzer sound?) Try again.

Sure, Eric's pretty evil (if you count studliness as sin), and the King of Mississippi's got somethin' up his sleeve, and don't even get me started on that rubbernecker Lorena. Still, there's someone else, and his or her dastardly plans might just bring the tiny town to its knees.

So who's True Blood 's latest rotten apple? And which character is next to go vamp? Read on for that

George in Michigan: Alright, give it to me straight. What's the deal with Sam's little brother on True Blood?
What, you mean little ol' Tommy? He's harmless—in the sociopath, crazy-person sorta way! Marshall Allman, aka Sam's little bro Tommy, is in it for the long haul this season, and a source tells us he intends on "bringing Bon Temps to its knees." Sounds fun, right? "I go in and have a lot of fun," Marshall tells us. "There's not an impulse that I don't act on. I'm tons of fun. And then I'll take your wallet, [and] I'll also steal your girl." Yes, we're hearing some girl-stealing is afoot. Any guesses as to which lovely lady Tommy might have on his arm? Hands off Sookie, L.J., or we'll tell your Dad! (A little old-timey Prison Break humor brought to you by Wentworth's abs.)

Julie in Toronto: True Blood, please.
Marshall tells us he'll be around well into the "shocking" season finale, and that even though he'll do some pwetty tewibble things to Bon Temps during his stay (yep, he's moving in!), don't judge too quickly. "People will see that I have a heart, but they're just going to be frustrated that I'm not being who I was meant to be," he says, "I suffered a lot of dysfunction, and I just need a lot of love." Sources have also revealed that Tommy might be working for Sam at Merlotte's soon enough, so watch out for that, 'cause that seems to be where all truly terrible people end up at one time or another. (Note: Hands off Arlene, too, buddy. She's with child.)

Marybeth in Laurel, Md.: Anything good coming up for Tara on True Blood?
That depends on your definition of good. Rutina Wesley tells us our ever-troubled bartender "is gonna struggle with this vampire lover named Franklin Mott. He's very psychological and very hard. So this relationship is not necessarily by choice." Probably not your definition of good, huh? One thing you don't have to worry about? Tara becoming a vamp herself. "Probably not," she says. "I love being human. It's like I'm one of the only humans on the show!"

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1