Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 2zq8s3c
Eric
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood Near15
Paul Wesley
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 23kagwg
Damon
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood 24pjt4p
Stats

E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood Empty
PostSubject: E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood   E! Online spoiler chat - True Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

Matt: Give us some goods on True Blood! This season is better than ever.
Keep your eyes on Arlene (Carrie Preston). According to her real-life hubby Michael Emerson, he's "glad she's able to be the one human story this season so far, because there needs to be a human element." But he warns us ominously: "She's going to have some superhuman challenges coming up." D'oh! BTW, Michael told me more Lost fans now than ever are coming up and want to talk about the show, because they want to know what he thought of the finale. His verdict: "Carrie and I were very moved by the Lost finale, but we had to talk about it for a few days before we really sorted it all out in a satisfactory way."

Heather: Anything on True Blood? Will Joe Manganiello be back on One Tree Hill at all?
He told us he'd love to, and he has the space in his schedule, but I'm told there's no talk right now of him returning, sorry! But at least you get to seen him scantily clad in an upcoming ep of True Blood…Which some of you probably won't hate.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1