Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 2zq8s3c
Eric
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat Near15
Paul Wesley
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 23kagwg
Damon
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat 24pjt4p
Stats

True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat Empty
PostSubject: True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat   True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:26 am

True Blood: E! Online spoiler chat Imtjkz

Jessica: True Blood! How great was last night's episode?
So great I'm honestly broken up that there are only two episodes left! I just interviewed the completely amazing Denis O'Hare (Russell Edgington, the big bad vampire king) and he told me that the season finale was his most challenging work yet (gulp!), and that "Sookie is very mean to me…Eric is very mean to me…and I cry tears of joy." I am a little alarmed by that last tease! What on Earth could make Russell so happy? Talbot somehow coming back from the crystal urn? A double rainbow? An all-you-can-eat baby buffet?

Karen in Illinois: Are you going to retract your statement about the werewolf gang rape [on True Blood]? That never happened.
Sorry! My very bad bad. And proof that apparently I am the one with the truly sick mind. I personally thought the werewolf initiation scene to be something of a gang-rape scene, hence my mention on E! News of it…I don't know, perhaps it was open to interpretation, or I'm in need of serious medication? (Don't answer that.) Regardless: I went back and you're right: No actual rape was ever shown. My apologies for my apparently overactive imagination and please know, True Blood remains one of my all-time favorite shows. That is an indisputable fact.

Emily in Toronto, Ontario: Hi Kristin! I have a question about True Blood and I'm really hoping you can help me out. How is Arlene pregnant with Rene? Does this mean that everything that has happened over the past almost two seasons has been over the course of merely weeks? It just doesn't add up to me. Thank you!
It's a reminder that each season of True Blood covers very little time…Only a few weeks! Arlene is only about 7-8 weeks pregnant, so really, very little time has passed since Rene's death in season one. All I know is a lot happens in Bon Temps and I don't want to live there. Well, OK, fine, unless you're going to shack (shackle?) me up with Eric.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1