Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' Near15
Paul Wesley
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 23kagwg
Damon
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' 24pjt4p
Stats

Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries'   Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:09 am

Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries'

Joshua Jackson EXCLUSIVE: I'm Totally Down For A 'Hilarious' Cameo On 'Vampire Diaries' Zxwg3l

Joshua Jackson reminded us this week why we love him so much: he played "the greatest character in TV history," Pacey Witter, and held his very own Pacey-Con at last week's real-life Comic-Con. While there, he hobnobbed with his old "DC" boss, Kevin Williamson. So, was it mentioned that perhaps the "Fringe" star might make a cameo on "Vampire Diaries" one day?

"You know we actually did talk about it because the other person who writes the show with him is a woman named Julie Plec, who is also an old 'Dawson's Creek'-er and she had mentioned it somewhere in the press and I think was kind of kidding, but I think that would be hilarious," he very enthusiastically told MTV News about the prospect of showing his fangs.

So, does that mean he is down? "Yeah if they wanted, I think it would hilariously funny."

We'd love to see it happen, but we're not sure hilarious is the right attitude to have for it. "Maybe me spoiling it by having a good laugh isn't exactly the direction they want to go in," he shared. However, the funny guy still came up with the perfect pitch.

"They're doing a 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Fringe,' 'Dawson's Creek' crossover? That would be amazing actually!," Josh exclaimed. "There we go! That's the rumor we'll start!"

What do you think of Joshua's pitch? Would you want to see him on "Vampire Diaries"?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1