Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek   'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:01 am

'The Vampire Diaries' prequel novel: An exclusive cover peek Vampire-diaries-novel_213

While Damon from The Vampire Diaries is busy tearing up the polls in EW’s official Sexy Beast competition, the show’s other bloodsucking protagonist is set to get a series of prequel books named after him. HarperCollins Children’s Books and Alloy Entertainment have announced that they will be releasing Stefan’s Diaries #1: Origins, the first in a planned trilogy of novels that will shed sunlight on the vampire brothers’ long, troubled history, including the Civil War-era romance that turned them against each other. The CW series, like fellow hyper-sexualized-neckbiter show True Blood, was based on a run of novels, and although it doesn’t appear that original author L. J. Smith will be penning this new trilogy, her creations have come full circle back into book form. The first entry of Stefan’s Diaries is scheduled to hit bookstores in November.

Fans of the show, what do you think? Will you still be gripped by the characters without all the brooding, occasionally shirtless eye-candy? How about those of you who read the original books?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1