Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 2zq8s3c
Eric
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? Near15
Paul Wesley
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 23kagwg
Damon
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? 24pjt4p
Stats

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? Empty
PostSubject: 'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform?   'Vampire Diaries' Season 2 Werewolf Dish: When Will Tyler Completely Transform? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 am

It's a good thing the "Vampire Diaries" wardrobe department isn't headed up by Matt Davis and Paul Wesley. If it were, the show's newest supernatural beings — werewolves, naturally — would look more cheesy than badass. At Comic-Con last weekend, MTV asked the guys what they think their co-star Michael Trevino will look like as a wolf. Let's just say their answer was less than serious.

"He's going to look like 'Teen Wolf,' like Michael J. Fox. You ever see that? He's going to be on the basketball team," Paul joked.

"His eyes are going to get big and he's going to spring a couple of chest hairs [insert bing bing noise here]," Matt said.

"Yeah, and, like, two little floppy ears," Paul added.

Michael, who actually plays the werewolf in question, wasn't too pleased with his castmates' teasing. "Let's just all gang up on Trevino here," he griped.

In all seriousness, Michael said the wolves will be very realistic looking — probably because they're using real wolves. Seriously. "Well, I don't want to look anything like 'Twilight' because they have abnormally large wolves or canines or whatever you want to call it," he said. "[That's] CGI. We're going to be using real wolves that we are auditioning right now."

In fact, Michael said that this past Monday (July 26) is when he would come face-to-face with his new furry friends for the first time. "I get to meet a few of the wolves and we do a test run, interacting with them and things like that, seeing which ones will work."

Both Michael and creator Kevin Williamson confirmed that Tyler will complete a full transformation during a full moon, but it won't happen until episode 8 or 9. "I'm not really sure yet where he will actually go through the transformation, but a lot leads up to that. It's a very multi-layered curse," Kevin hinted.

Consider us howling and ready to go!

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1