Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dazzlingvampire
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
dazzlingvampire

'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity   'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:28 am

Where there are vampires, werewolves are rarely far behind, and "The Vampire Diaries" is no exception.

Trevino's character, Tyler, is not only dealing with some animal insticts, but he's grieving the death of his dad (and the town "alpha-douche"), Mayor Lockwood. "It's just adding another layer to the top of his inner rage," Trevino explains. "He's upset and he's sad that his dad is gone, but then he's also upset because it's another move that his dad has made against him. His dad's dead and was never able to redeem himself for how he raised Tyler, how cruel and strict he was."

The mystery surrounding Mayor Lockwood's death isn't lost on the other residents of Mystic Falls... especially not on Damon (Ian Somerhalder). "They're questioning everything," Trevino says. "They're not assuming we're vampires, because I think the people that are asking the questions are actually vampires, so they know that we're not. A lot of questions are being asked right now."

Luckily, Tyler won't have to experience the Lockwood family curse alone. My first day on set was also "Trauma" star Taylor Kinney's first day playing Uncle Mason. Says Trevino, "He's my father's younger, hipper brother." (He's also hotter. No offense, Mayor Lockwood. Rest in peace.)

Even though Tyler and Matt (Zach Roerig) made up last season - yes, Matt forgave Tyler for making out with his mom - don't expect the BFF bromance to feature in the first few episodes of this season. "Tyler's going to be leaning more towards hanging out with Mason, now that he's in town," Trevino says. "I think the Lockwoods are just going to stick together in their own entity and let Matt go do his thing."

Taking such a central role in the show's plot is a new experience for Trevino, since Tyler was M.I.A. for the majority of episodes in Season 1. "I'm looking forward to our take on this werewolf lineage and culture,"he says. "You know, there's 'Twilight' and 'True Blood' and they have their differences, obviously. I just want us to be original and be our own kind of werewolf with the transformation and the look of our wolves."

Trevino says, "There's a different set of rules within Mystic Falls." "Werewolves have a little upper hand on vampires for a bit. There's something we're definitely capable of doing, that the vampires cannot protect themselves from. It's not your traditional werewolf rules as far as how they die."

At Comic-Con last week, Trevino mentioned that he's "nervous as hell" about the emphasis on his character this season.

Besides, even if Trevino's acting isn't up to par (which it is, don't worry) he's got Plan B ready to go. "I don't know how much clothing is going to be off or on," he teases, "but I'll say that I am prepared to get totally naked on the show if need be. It's official."

Team Tyler, get ready for some overcrowding in the clubhouse.

CREDIT: ZAP2IT.COM
Back to top Go down

'The Vampire Diaries' Michael Trevino on Tyler's rage, Uncle Mason, and nudity. Yes, nudity
Page 1 of 1