Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions 24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions   'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 pm

'The Vampire Diaries': Our burning Season 2 questions Vampire-diaries-upfront

One thing I love about "The Vampire Diaries" is that questions don't tend to go unanswered for long. We're not going to wait six seasons to discover why they're on the island, if you catch my drift.

Of course, that doesn't mean we aren't left with a few cliffhangers here and there. The Season 1 finale was a game-changer.

I thought I'd compile some of the questions that I (and all my Twitter friends!) have about the Mystic Falls ensemble before Season 2 premieres on September 9th. If I missed any, be sure to chime in below in the comments section. I love hearing your thoughts.

How did Pearl (Kelly Hu) and Anna (Malese Jow) become vampires? Anna's death certainly served its purpose in pushing Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) over the edge into full-on teen-angst pill-popping blood-drinking, but I'm really going to miss Malese Jow on the show -- it was always fun to watch Anna toy with Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Though these lovely vamps are dead and gone, their pasts still remain a mystery. I hope to see them return in flashbacks and to get some insight into who turned them -- and, particularly, if one of them turned the other.

Why didn't Grayson Gilbert's ring save his life in the car crash? If Grayson Gilbert was wearing his magical ring when his car went into the river, why didn't he come back to life? Does water disable the ring? It's like a cheap watch. After he died, how did Uncle John get his hands on it?

What, exactly, is the connection between Katherine and Elena (Nina Dobrev)? We know that vampires can't procreate, so it's unlikely that Elena is a direct descendant of Katherine. Plus, the many, many generations between them would make their identical appearances highly unlikely. Has Katherine developed some kind of cloning technology? She's had a lot of years to experiment.

Why did Stefan (Paul Wesley) stop drinking human blood? He says that he "has his reasons" for going on the squirrel diet, but we know exactly nothing about Stefan's life between 1864 and 2009, except that he did a stint as a college boy for a while. There are 150 years of Salvatore hijinks to look into - let's see them!

Who turned Katherine, and when? How old is this chick, anyway? Damon became who he is today as a direct result of Katherine turning him and breaking his heart. So who caused all of her damage?

Why is Emily (Bianca Lawson) so loyal to Katherine? If Katherine saved Emily's life at some point in the past, I want details.It seems more likely that Katherine put Emily in peril in the first place, and then "saved" her to keep her on the hook for favors for all eternity.

Plus: How much did the Gilberts know about their adopted daughter's heritage? What has Katherine been up to for the last century or so? Will Tyler's wolf transformation turn him into a basketball star? Why didn't Sheriff Forbes dose her daughter with vervain when the entire Secret Society of Vampire Hunters got the goods? And, most importantly, what's going to happen to Matt?

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1