Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 2zq8s3c
Eric
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge Near15
Paul Wesley
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 23kagwg
Damon
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge 24pjt4p
Stats

Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge   Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:07 pm

A source at the Louisiana Film Commission has revealed which scene from the anticipated final installment of the Twilight movie franchise will be filming very near to the Baton Rouge area.

Final Fight Scene of Breaking Dawn to Film Outside Baton Rouge Dlgqb5

Recently, Summit Entertainment, the studio behind the highly lucrative film series The Twilight Saga, announced that filming for the franchise's final chapter, Breaking Dawn, will partially take place in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. A source within the Louisiana Film Commission has disclosed to me that members of the Breaking Dawn production crew have already scouted out the location they are planning to use for the film; which the studio is releasing in two parts.

The scene will be the final confrontation between the Cullen clan, who are joined by the Quileute wolf pack and their friends, and the Volturi. The scene, most of which is taken directly from the novel, has been extended to include several physical fights. It is expected that many Twilight fans will be flocking to Louisiana when the studio begins filming in the area; which is why the exact area the production team has decided on is being kept tightly under wrap.

Breaking Dawn Part 1 is scheduled for theatrical release November 18th, 2011.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1