Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 2zq8s3c
Eric
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada Near15
Paul Wesley
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 23kagwg
Damon
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada 24pjt4p
Stats

The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamonsGirl
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
ARO'S ARISTOCRATS
DamonsGirl

The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada   The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 am

The Vampire Diaries' Sara Canning Graces The Cover Of Avenue Canada Ac_010

Vampire vixen Sara Canning -- star of mega-hit CW TV series The Vampire Diaries and upcoming film Black Field -- graces the May cover of Avenue Canada, on stands next week.

As a child, Canning had a steadfast curiosity of the paranormal. Now, as one of the stars of the award-winning CW series, she gets to experience it on a daily basis. In a revealing interview, Canning opens up about her fascination with the undead, a sensationalized tabloid story that quickly taught her the perils of fame and why her star is about to rise even more.

On her childhood fascination with the undead:

I would creep into the living room and hide behind the couch to watch [The X-Files], I would scare myself. I had a really overactive imagination."

On learning about tabloid sensationalism through untrue rumors about a cast photo shoot gone awry atop an Atlanta bridge last fall (charges were ultimately dropped):

My friends and family all automatically called me, laughing, because they know I’m the last person in the world who would do something like that."

On the secret to her success:

When I moved away from home … there was no thought in my head of maybe this is going to work out. I was always really adamant about making this happen.”

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1