Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  2zq8s3c
Eric
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  Near15
Paul Wesley
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  158795f
Jackson Rathbone
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  23kagwg
Damon
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  24pjt4p
Stats

'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  Empty
PostSubject: 'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast    'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 pm

'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder talks character contrast  2ypd9xs

The stars of "The Vampire Diaries" get the opportunity to do something that not a lot of actors these days are able to do -- play characters through different time periods. (In the case of Nina Dobrev, she gets two entirely different characters.)

What does Ian Somerhalder think about the contrast between the past and present versions of Damon? In an interview with TV Squad, the actor explains:

"I think that this woman came into their lives, really inspired them and made them think and feel things that they had never felt. However, having said that, the naiveté also lends itself to complete bliss. You get to see Stefan and Damon having so much fun together. It's such a startling contrast to what you generally see them as."

"The Vampire Diaries" will return in all of its blood-sucking glory on September 9, and Ian will get yet another chance to shine as one of the show's most beloved characters.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1