Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Gil At Quileute Days!   Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Gil At Quileute Days!   2zq8s3c
Eric
Gil At Quileute Days!   Near15
Paul Wesley
Gil At Quileute Days!   2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Gil At Quileute Days!   24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Gil At Quileute Days!   158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Gil At Quileute Days!   30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Gil At Quileute Days!   23kagwg
Damon
Gil At Quileute Days!   34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Gil At Quileute Days!   6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Gil At Quileute Days!   24pjt4p
Stats

Gil At Quileute Days!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edwards Juliet
ADMIN
ADMIN
Edwards Juliet

Gil At Quileute Days!   Empty
PostSubject: Gil At Quileute Days!    Gil At Quileute Days!   I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 am

Gil At Quileute Days!   Quilettedays

Actor Gil Birmingham, who portrays the character of Billy Black, the fictional Quileute tribal chief (and Jacob's father) in the "Twilight" saga movies, rides in the Quileute Days parade in LaPush on Saturday as the tribe's special guest. Birmingham also was scheduled to sign autographs, perform and meet with the Tribal Council. -- Photo by Lonnie Archibald/for Peninsula Daily News

LAPUSH -- The annual Quileute Days continue today with salmon, baseball, canoe races and stick games. LaPush is the home of the Quileute tribe, and the theme of the three-day celebration, which began Friday, is "History Through Our Traditions."

The annual event is free, and the public is invited to attend. A special guest on Saturday was actor Gil Birmingham, who plays the fictional tribal chief in all of the "Twilight" saga movies, which are based on Stephenie Meyer's four-book vampire series set in Forks, LaPush and Port Angeles.

A Jacob Black and Bella Swan look-alike contest also was part of the festivities Saturday, which wrapped up with fireworks at 10 p.m.

Today a salmon bake is planned in front of the tribal office at noon, and canoe races are scheduled from 11 a.m. to noon.

Tournaments are finishing today. From 9 a.m. to noon, adult baseball will be played at the Coast Guard field while youth baseball will be at the Quileute Tribal Council field.

Bingo will be played at the Tribal Council office from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., while poker games are planned in the west wing from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.

Stick games, a traditional betting
game, will run from 3 p.m. to midnight at the tribal community center.

Source
Back to top Go down

Gil At Quileute Days!
Page 1 of 1