Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 2zq8s3c
Eric
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th Near15
Paul Wesley
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 23kagwg
Damon
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th 24pjt4p
Stats

Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts Aug. 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dazzlingvampire
FLEDGLING
FLEDGLING
dazzlingvampire

Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts Aug. 11th   Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts  Aug. 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:41 pm

The first of many vampire related items go up for auction August 11th! As mentioned last week, our friends over at Vampire Support are holding an auction that will benefit the National Wildlife Foundation in response to the devastating effects of the Gulf Coast Oil Spill. Here is a slide-show of the items, and below is a list as well, including an autographed photo of Michael Trevino donated by us courtesy of Hub Productions in Australia. Also, please don’t forget to VOTE for Vampire Support in the Pepsi Refresh Project that will give $5000 to their cause if chosen. This will help fund what these guys are doing, and help with shipping and allow them to promote their cause as well. So go vote HERE!

-The Vampire Diaries “Love Sucks” T-Shirt (Donated by vampire-diaries.net)

-The Vampire Diaries “Starve A Vampire, Give Blood” T-Shirt (Donated by vampire-diaries.net)

-The Vampire Diaries Season 1 Tote Bag (Donated by vampire-diaries.net)

-Bite Me! An Unofficial Guide to the World of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
: Signed by Nikki Stafford the author

-Truly, Madly, Deadly: The Unofficial True Blood Companion: Signed by Becca Wilcott the author

-Love Bites: The Unofficial Saga of Twilight: Signed by Liv Spencer the author

-Charlie Bewley 8×10 autographed photo (Donated by The VRO and Charlie Bewley)

-Michael Trevino 8×10 autographed photo (Donated by vampirediariesonline)

-The Vampire Diaries Poster: Signed by Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, and Paul Wesley (Donated by Julie Plec Writer/Producer of The Vampire Diaries)

-The Vampire Diaries Pilot Script: Signed by Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Kat Graham, Michael Trevino, Zach Roerig, Candice Accola, Steven R. Mcqueen, Sara Canning, and Kayla Ewell (Donated by Julie Plec Writer/Producer of The Vampire Diaries)

-A phone call from Katerina Graham who plays Bonnie on The Vampire Diaries! (Proof coming soon! Kat is working on getting us something to show you all!)

MORE ITEMS ARE COMING!

The reason we have not posted all of the items, is because we have not received them yet! There are more TVD autographs and one VERY BIG TVD item so stay tuned! A special thanks to all of the donaters! We couldn’t do this without you! The auction goes live Wednesday, August 11th. Keep an eye out!

SOURCE: http://vampirediariesonline.com/for-a-good-cause/vampire-support-auction-for-the-gulf-starts-tomorrow-aug-11th/
Back to top Go down

Vampire Support Auction For The Gulf Starts Aug. 11th
Page 1 of 1