Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Twilighters Retreat is a forum for people over the age of 18 who share a love of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and more.
Twilighters Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Favourite authors and anything else you would like to discuss

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TVD Nominated for PCA's!
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 am by amandatran8

» Episode 9: Katerina
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 am by amandatran8

» New York Comic Con Teaser
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:50 am by amandatran8

» Taylor Lautner on the set of 'Abduction'
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 2 outtakes of Taylor Lautner from Interview Magazine
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:53 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New Fan Photo of Taylor Lautner on the set of Abduction
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» 561 screencaps of Taylor Lautner in 'Valentine's Day'
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» Five things to look forward to from 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' DVD release
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

» New & Old HQ pics of Kristen and Taylor at the Eclipse Rome Photocall
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:36 am by MrsJacobBlackWolf

Facebook
Twitter
Robert Pattinson
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' Fxwfax
Alexander Skarsgard
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 2zq8s3c
Eric
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' Near15
Paul Wesley
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 2ir18g5
Peter Facinelli
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 24l7xcp
Stephen Moyer
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 158795f
Jackson Rathbone
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 30djz1h
Ian Somerhalder
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 23kagwg
Damon
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 34xgjcx
Kellan Lutz
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 6fpnb4
Taylor Lautner
Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' 24pjt4p
Stats

Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EquallyDazzled
ADMIN
ADMIN
EquallyDazzled

Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn'   Nikki Reed Looks Forward To 'Family' Reunion For 'Breaking Dawn' I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:02 pm

'We love each other a lot, and I think we're sad this is coming to an end,' she tells MTV News of her 'Twilight' castmates.

With "Breaking Dawn" set to start filming sometime this fall, it's only a matter of time until the "Twilight Saga" wraps up for good. So when Nikki Reed stopped by MTV News recently to talk about her upcoming indie film "Last Day of Summer," we had to ask the actress what she's looking forward to most when production begins on "Dawn," the series' two-part finale.

"Just seeing everyone again," she said. "We've been making these [movies] for a couple of years now, and this year seems to have gone by really fast."

Aside from the press campaigns surrounding "Eclipse," Reed said she and her co-stars haven't seen each other as frequently as in recent years, given their suddenly in-demand status. "We've all gone off and had other jobs," she explained, adding that it is very different from a couple of years ago after the first film was released. "I found after the first 'Twilight' movie, we were all sitting around L.A., going 'Hey, aren't we supposed to work a lot? Isn't this supposed to open doors?' We've spent a lot of time together [in the past], and in this past year, I haven't really seen anybody."

Reed said she's most excited to be reunited with her "family" again.

"Just going back to being with the family, because we love each other a lot, and I think we're sad this is coming to an end," she said.

Source
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1